Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

4 children survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 children  survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days Empty 4 children survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days

Post by ga10 Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:05 am

It's a miracle that these 4 children survived a plane crash and stayed alive in the Amazon forest for 40 days. Both the pilot and their Mom died (the Mom survived the plane crash but died 4 days later).

The children ages were from 11 months to 13 years old only. Their Mother's spirit probably helped to protect them.

ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

4 children  survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days Empty Re: 4 children survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days

Post by 8DonCo Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:08 am

Mạng lớn,  sống sót 2 lần

4 children  survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

4 children  survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days Empty Re: 4 children survived a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:39 pm

I saw this.. such miracles.. How did they not find them until 40days later?!

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:54 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:I saw this.. such miracles.. How did they not find them until 40days later?!

Yes, it is a miracle.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 pm

HTLG:I wonder what they ate.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:13 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:HTLG:I wonder what they ate.

Food remained in the air plane, and fruit they found in the forest.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:27 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:HTLG:I wonder what they ate.

Food remained in the air plane, and fruit they found in the forest.

Good thing they didnt ate any poisonous fruits

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:03 pm

They are indigenous children (native to the area) and the eldest girl was taught by her Mother & grandfather on what fruits in the jungle are edible and other survival skills. However where they used to live was not in the dense amazon jungle where there were snakes, and other wild animals.

They ate some casava flour from the plane until it ran out and tried to leave. Because they were moving, so it was harder to locate them if the search team thought they already sẻarched in that area. The girl told her father they ate wild fruits and hid in the tree trunks to avoid snakes/wild animals. The youngest was only 11 months old and turned 1 then they were lost in the jungle.

I am sure the eldest girl was very scared but she had to be brave to take care of her other 3 younger siblings. Both the maternal grandfather & the father want custody of the children and the government is investigating whether the Father may have been abusive or not b4 deciding to turn the children over to him. The mother and the children were living with her family b4 and they were on their way to rejoin the Father because he was hiding from some military groups.

ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:52 pm

ga10 wrote:They are indigenous children (native to the area) and the eldest girl was taught by her Mother & grandfather on what fruits in the jungle are edible and other survival skills.  However where they used to live was not in the dense amazon jungle where there were snakes, and other wild animals.

They ate some casava flour from the plane until it ran out and tried to leave.  Because they were moving, so it was harder to locate them if the search team thought they already sẻarched in that area.  The girl told her father they ate wild fruits and hid in the tree trunks to avoid snakes/wild animals.  The youngest was only 11 months old and turned 1 then they were lost in the jungle.  

I am sure the eldest girl was very scared but she had to be brave to take care of her other 3 younger siblings.  Both the maternal grandfather & the father want custody of the children and the government is investigating whether the Father may have been abusive or not b4 deciding to turn the children over to him.  The mother and the children were living with her family b4 and they were on their way to rejoin the Father because he was hiding from some military groups.

I forgot about the wild animals..wow..the youngest was only 11 months old

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:00 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
I forgot about the wild animals..wow..the youngest was only 11 months old

I believe the children were 13, 9, 4 (turned 5 in the jungle), and 11 months old (turned 1 in the jungle). Considering how young they were, it was a miracle all 4 survived the plane crash & 40 days in the jungle.
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:04 pm

Its a good thing they didnt splitted up

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top