Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Cách ăn uống để giảm cholesterol: 93 hột vịt lộn trong một tuần

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cách ăn uống để giảm cholesterol: 93 hột vịt lộn trong một tuần Empty Cách ăn uống để giảm cholesterol: 93 hột vịt lộn trong một tuần

Post by Dustin Cheverier Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:58 pm

Chuyện khó tin mà không biết có thật không nữa...
Anonymous

Dustin Cheverier

Back to top Go down

Cách ăn uống để giảm cholesterol: 93 hột vịt lộn trong một tuần Empty QiKIieLijJ

Post by LinkedIn Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:33 am

About
Dustin Cheverier is probably one of the most interesting people you'll ever meet.

Graduated with a degree in Nutrition Science and decided to ride a bicycle around South East Asia which eventually lead to a medical volunteer position in Nha Trang, Vietnam. At this time, Dustin was already an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Phlebotomists and held advanced certifications in life support. Originally planned to become a Physician assistant, he left that behind to stay in Vietnam.

He's life in Vietnam has evolved rapidly over the years. Dustin was a major factor in the development of an adult communication school that turned into a highly successful company. Later on, getting more involved with Television and now host one of the most popular shows for the TV network VTV7 based in Ha Noi, Vietnam.

Dustin has always had an immense love for nature and learning new skill sets, especially from locals in Vietnam. In August 2018, he started an outdoors Youtube Channel called Vietnam Meets Dustin. Within less than a year and a half, it has achieved 500,000 subscribers and receives millions of monthly views.

In his free time, he's a competitive arm wrestler based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and also a model that has represented international brands as well as domestic brands in Vietnam.

Experience
YouTube Graphic
Vietnam Meets Dustin
YouTube
Aug 2018 - Present 5 years 4 months

Vietnam

My youtube channel Vietnam Meets Dustin is based in the countryside and wilderness of Vietnam through the eyes of a foreigner learning skills through the locals. I often partake in fishing, trapping, cooking, hunting and outdoor activities. I'm not the best outdoorsman, but I'm an open book and want to learn. The channel currently has over 700,000 subscribers and receives millions of each month.

Kênh Youtube của tôi làm về cuộc sống dân dã và đồng quê Việt Nam qua con mắt của một người nước ngoài học hỏi những kỹ năng của người bản xứ. Tôi thường đi câu cá, đặt bẫy, nấu ăn, săn bắt và những hoạt động ngoài trời khác. Tôi không phải là người giỏi nhất, nhưng tôi rất ham học hỏi.

Read complete profile h e r e
Anonymous

LinkedIn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top