Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ Empty Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’

Post by 8DonCo Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:41 pm

Pundit Tucker Carlson called Moscow “nicer” than any city in the United States and praised Russian President Vladimir Putin’s governing of the massive world superpower.

“And the most radicalizing thing for me in the eight days I spent in Moscow was not just the leader of the country,” Carlson said during a recent interview at the World Government Summit, calling Putin “capable.”

“What was very shocking, very disturbing was the city of Moscow, where I’d never been … it was so much nicer than any city in my country,” he said, calling the Russian capital “so much cleaner, and prettier aesthetically — its architecture, its food, its service — than any city in the United States.”

Carlson held an exclusive interview with Putin in Russia last week, which the president used to spread propaganda about the ongoing war he is waging on Ukraine and criticize the American government.

Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ Empty Re: Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’

Post by Rice Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:22 pm

Tucker is a sour loser!

Alexei Navalny dies in jail, West holds Russia responsible

Rice

Back to top Go down

Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ Empty Re: Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’

Post by Rice Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:23 pm

Putin Roasts Tucker Carlson Even More After That Pathetic Interview

https://newrepublic.com/post/179032/even-putin-thought-tucker-carlson-interview-lame

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by tech Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:27 pm

wow đã bị tù còn không tha....

Love This Backhand & Backhand Slice
tech

tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:29 pm

Edward Snowden should invite Tucker Carlson to Russia to join him to live there since Tucker praised Moscow so much. They can be brethren of traitors.

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ 2023431958 Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ 2023431958 Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ 2023431958 Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ 2023431958 Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’ 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:22 pm

Really?

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top