Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

O.J. Simpson dies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.J. Simpson dies Empty O.J. Simpson dies

Post by 8DonCo Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:07 am

O.J. Simpson, former football star acquitted of murder, dies at 76

O.J. Simpson, the former football great who was accused of and ultimately acquitted of the brutal 1994 slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, has died, according to his family. He was 76.
"On April 10th, our father, Orenthal James Simpson, succumbed to his battle with cancer. He was surrounded by his children and grandchildren. During this time of transition, his family asks that you please respect their wishes for privacy and grace," a statement from his family said.

In May 2023, Simpson posted a video on X, then known as Twitter, revealing that he had recently "caught cancer" and "had to do the whole chemo thing." He added, "It looks like I beat it." Simpson didn't specify the nature of the cancer.
Then in February 2024, a Las Vegas television station reported that Simpson, then 76, was again undergoing treatment for an unspecified cancer. Simpson himself posted a video on X that day, denying rumors that he was in hospice care, though he did not otherwise confirm or deny reports that he was ill. Two days later in another video update on X, Simpson thanked those people he said had reached out to him, adding "My health is good. I mean, obviously I'm dealing with some issues but I think I'm just about over it."

O.J. Simpson dies JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

O.J. Simpson dies Empty Re: O.J. Simpson dies

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:39 am

I believe he killed his wife in the ‘90s and walk free.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:56 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:I believe he killed his wife in the ‘90s and walk free.

Believe what you want to believe. The man got acquitted because he got the "Dream Team" .

From there, came the Kardashian's for your entertainment .. kkkkk lol! lol! lol!

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

O.J. Simpson dies 2023431958 O.J. Simpson dies 2023431958 O.J. Simpson dies 2023431958 O.J. Simpson dies 2023431958 O.J. Simpson dies 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:12 pm

phải công nhận legal team của OJ quá sharp!

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:02 pm

0 biết trước khi chết ổng có muốn clear his conscience và thú tội và apologize to the victims' family 0 (assuming he was guilty)? Chắc 0 có làm đâu vì sợ họ sẽ sue his estate để được bồi thường.
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:35 pm

Tu* Khoai wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I believe he killed his wife in the ‘90s and walk free.

Believe what you want to believe.  The man got acquitted because he got the "Dream Team" .  

From there, came the Kardashian's for your entertainment .. kkkkk  lol! lol! lol!

The Kardashian was from Kim and Ray J s*x tape!

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:15 pm

ga10 wrote:0 biết trước khi chết ổng có muốn clear his conscience và thú tội và apologize to the victims' family 0 (assuming he was guilty)?  Chắc 0 có làm đâu vì sợ họ sẽ sue his estate để được bồi thường.

Sang tên hết cho con cái thì trắng tay chac đâu sue được gì .

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by rua2m Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:52 pm

nhiều người không hối lỗi sau khi chết còn muốn tiếp tục qua bên kia đi kiếm để trả thù
rua2m

rua2m

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:07 am

rua2m wrote:nhiều người không hối lỗi sau khi chết còn muốn tiếp tục qua bên kia đi kiếm để trả thù
Lol Lol

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:17 am

ga10 wrote:0 biết trước khi chết ổng có muốn clear his conscience và thú tội và apologize to the victims' family 0 (assuming he was guilty)?  Chắc 0 có làm đâu vì sợ họ sẽ sue his estate để được bồi thường.

They did sued him and won 33mil but he was only able to pay 100k bêfore declaring bankruptcy!

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top