Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......

Post by KatN Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:20 am

vietnam4all wrote:Cô này chắc rảnh quá ngồi nghĩ tầm phào thiệt mà.....small biz khác với corporation. Stimulus money đâu có cho corporation

$500 BILLIONS FOR BIG COMPANIES APPROVED IN STIMULUS PACKAGE SIR :Giggling:

KatN

Back to top Go down

Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......

Post by vietnam4all Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:52 am

KatN wrote:
vietnam4all wrote:Cô này chắc rảnh quá ngồi nghĩ tầm phào thiệt mà.....small biz khác với corporation. Stimulus money đâu có cho corporation

You dreamed.

My company just went thru and not qualified lady.

Don't just read those articles out there and believe in what you read.

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down

Post by vietnam4all Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:54 am

KatN wrote:
vietnam4all wrote:
ga10 wrote:

Your statement above said they are getting rid òf OLD people and that's why I disagreed!

getting rid OLD, HIGH PAYING, LESS PRODUCTIVE employees and staff up with YOUNG, LOW PAYING and MORE PRODUCTIVE people

Thời buổi này mà nghĩ
I layoff that person because he/she old, lazy, or dont like that person
Xong rồi mướn 1 người y chang position đó

Nó biết được nó thưa cho bỏ cái tật.

Hahaha. Do you think the companies are not doing that nowadays? Please think again sir Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 2023431958

Again, you always make assumptions.

Every big corporation always had a large group of lawyers behind them.

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down

Post by vietnam4all Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:05 am

KatN wrote:
ga10 wrote:
KatN wrote:

Thì em nói companies take advantage of Cô Vi mà cut salary or layoff without being sued là vậy đó.

Your statement above said they are getting rid òf OLD people and that's why I disagreed!

getting rid OLD, HIGH PAYING, LESS PRODUCTIVE employees and staff up with YOUNG, LOW PAYING and MORE PRODUCTIVE people

It happened chị Gà. Plz look around and see people in the 50's who got laid off from technical / professional jobs and ask them how hard to land a new similar job chị.

You are contradicting yourself as always.

You started out by saying the big corp used this covid 19 to layoff old people and bring younger to replace them, to save money for the company.

Then a next post by saying old people get layoff and hard to find a next job.

There are all kind of things that old people cannot compete with the young people especially in the job markets.

These 2 generations don't get along by themselves already. On top of it, younger don't have experience therefore if they get offer any price they will take it unlike old people know what worth or not worth.

You always assump this or that. Or read some articles and thought they lead you to the right path. Wake up, don't be like mrs Clinton failure

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down

Post by KatN Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:51 am

vietnam4all wrote:
KatN wrote:

You dreamed.

I don't really want to convince you about my thinking, but I just want to point out that unless you ARE the CEO of your company, they NEVER tell "peon" employees anything about the financial of company. For that being said, how do you know so sure your company is NOT qualified for stimulus package?? Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 2023431958

KatN

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:58 am

KatN wrote:
vietnam4all wrote:
KatN wrote:

You dreamed.

I don't really want to convince you about my thinking, but I just want to point out that unless you ARE the CEO of your company, they NEVER tell "peon" employees anything about the financial of company.  For that being said, how do you know so sure your company is NOT qualified for stimulus package?? Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 2023431958

Gà chỉ là peon chứ 0 phải là CEO but I will know when our company gets the money and how we will use it!  Gần 3 tuần rồi cũng bặt tin chưa thấy gì hết! Not Fair Nghi Choi Lun Ghet
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

tui thì đồng ý 1 phần với KatN vì tui không tin tụi business people, they do the best they can make money Very Happy

Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by KatN Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:00 am

ga10 wrote:
KatN wrote:
vietnam4all wrote:

You dreamed.

I don't really want to convince you about my thinking, but I just want to point out that unless you ARE the CEO of your company, they NEVER tell "peon" employees anything about the financial of company.  For that being said, how do you know so sure your company is NOT qualified for stimulus package?? Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 2023431958

Gà chỉ là peon chứ 0 phải là CEO but I will know when our company gets the money and how we will use it!  Gần 3 tuần rồi cũng bặt tin chưa thấy gì hết! Not Fair Nghi Choi Lun Ghet

You know bc you are working in financial dept of your company, I guess!

KatN

Back to top Go down

Post by KatN Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:03 am

8DonCo wrote:tui thì đồng ý 1 phần với KatN vì tui không tin tụi business people, they do the best they can make money Very Happy

A lot of people think life is FAIR Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 2023431958 Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 2023431958 . There is NOTHING fair and loyal when comes to Corporate Greedy, that's why the CEO got paid millions $$ + bonus Nhờ Cô Vy 19 mà companies clean up được.......  - Page 2 3507324239

KatN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top