Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ...

Post by KatN Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Linhxa wrote:
Tu* Khoai wrote:I do not approve KH .. To me, she's too ambitious and accomplished nothing for her constituents besides battling her way to the top with no foundation too quick.  A disaster to Joe if he selected KH.

Geez... I guess Joe does not remember about McCain's debacle.
Remember the Jordache commercial

She’s got the looks ... Cheer

Yeah, the looks như má Palin đó hả ? Dumb as a stick. At least KH has some brain but she is too calculated. I am not a fan of her.

KatN

Back to top Go down

Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ...

Post by Linhxa Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm

KatN wrote:I don't like KH either.  She looks too gian manh, xảo quyệt that show on her face.  I don't trust her.
Haha now a day... no politician can be trusted .:

In the old days... the buck stops here
Now a days .. where the heo is the buck lol!

Linhxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Linhxa Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:32 pm

KatN wrote:
Linhxa wrote:
Tu* Khoai wrote:I do not approve KH .. To me, she's too ambitious and accomplished nothing for her constituents besides battling her way to the top with no foundation too quick.  A disaster to Joe if he selected KH.

Geez... I guess Joe does not remember about McCain's debacle.
Remember the Jordache commercial

She’s got the looks ... Cheer

Yeah, the looks như má Palin đó hả ?  Dumb as a stick.  At least KH has some brain but she is too calculated.  I am not a fan of her.
Selected representatives...

Joe doesn’t represents the Asian ...

Linhxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokuyukai Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:56 am

KatN wrote:I don't like KH either.  She looks too gian manh, xảo quyệt that show on her face.  I don't trust her.

Bộ biết coi tướng sao dám nói "xảo quyệt that show on her face"... Lol Lol
Kokuyukai

Kokuyukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokuyukai Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:03 am

Nói tóm lại vận mạng 1 POTUS được quyết định bởi mấy Swing states, bài toán đã rỏ ràng như thế rồi ...chỉ cần ứng cử viên vát mặt với mủi két mỏ chuột đến các tiểu bang swing này mà chiêu dụ dân trí chúng sanh nơi đó ..nghe sao cho mê mẩn tinh thần ...như trúng bùa mê thuốc lú xem như bingo .
Kokuyukai

Kokuyukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:43 am

Lý do gì đảng dân chủ và liberal media ngăn cản không muốn Joe đấu võ miệng (presidential debates) với Donald ?
Floridian

Floridian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokuyukai Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:52 am

Floridian wrote:Lý do gì đảng dân chủ và liberal media ngăn cản không muốn Joe đấu võ miệng  (presidential debates) với Donald ?

Vì họ biết Trump có sở trường ăn nói 1 chập thì đối phuơng nổi giận (thường thường lúc nổi giận thì mất khôn đi) nói lòi chành ra hết sự thật ...nên nhớ presidential debates đâu chế ra chỉ giành cho dân Mỹ nghe đâu mà dân chúng tòan cầu cùng nghe nữa..Lúc đó tiếng nói mình vang dội khắp quả địa cầu, nói sai 1 tí là đí dậm ngay.
Kokuyukai

Kokuyukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:09 am

Chậc chậc. Fl còn hai tuần nữa là dân bắt đầu bầu early voting rồi . Không có debates thì biết ai hơn ai mà chọn đây . Khó hỉ .
Floridian

Floridian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokuyukai Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:13 am

Floridian wrote:Chậc chậc.  Fl còn hai tuần nữa là dân bắt đầu bầu early voting rồi .  Không có debates thì biết ai hơn ai mà chọn đây .  Khó hỉ .

Thì chọn theo giác quan thứ 6 Lol Lol

Kokuyukai

Kokuyukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 am

Kokuyukai wrote:
Floridian wrote:Chậc chậc.  Fl còn hai tuần nữa là dân bắt đầu bầu early voting rồi .  Không có debates thì biết ai hơn ai mà chọn đây .  Khó hỉ .

Thì chọn theo giác quan thứ 6 Lol Lol

giỡn chơi thôi . Early voting là 10 ngày trước ngày chính thức . Còn nhiều thời gian . Mình chỉ rất muốn xem presidential and vp debates thôi .
Floridian

Floridian

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:36 am

The professor famous for accurately predicting the winner of every presidential election since 1984 has issued his verdict for 2020: Joe Biden will defeat President Trump.

American University Professor Allan Lichtman uses a system he created of 13 "keys" that decide who will win the White House. In 2016, Lichtman was one of the few forecasters who said Mr. Trump would be the next president — and he also predicted that Trump would be impeached. Four years after those calls, he foresees a Biden victory in November.
Floridian

Floridian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:12 pm

mại hơi wài Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958

fan cuồng của chump mỏ chuột thì ai mà chẳng biết lại còn giả bộ chọn ai Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958 Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer met with Biden to discuss VP job

Biden may have narrowed his VP list down to Kamala Harris and ... - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top