Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Saying of the day

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Saying of the day

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:58 pm

“They need smart people working with stupid management to make management look smart.”

What’s your thought on this one?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by 8DonCo Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Dân VN thông minh mà có stupid government  có lên nổi đâu

Laugh

_________________
Saying of the day C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Saying of the day JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:49 pm

Saying of the day 3e2b4110
8DonCo wrote:Dân VN thông minh mà có stupid government  có lên nổi đâu

Laugh
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:06 pm

I say the 'ass kisser' always win, eventhough they know jack! Laugh
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:09 pm

BeiBei wrote:“They need smart people working with stupid management to make management look smart.”

What’s your thought on this one?

The modern management theory is invented and set up perfectly to allow stupid leaders can manage smart people to work under them. It is unnecessary to hire a smart manager to tell smart people what to do which can cause conflict and backfire between them. In reality, smart people will not waste their time arguing with a stupid manager. They will figure out how to make their tasks done correctly, or just simply quit the job.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:12 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:I say the 'ass kisser' always win, eventhough they know jack! Laugh

Most managers need someone kiss their ass badly đó cưng. Ngồi hoài cả ngày đau mông lắm.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by Rice Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:25 pm

Gù: agreed cấu vụ không cần argue with stupid manager, không thì quit job thôi

avatar

Rice


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:40 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I say the 'ass kisser' always win, eventhough they know jack! Laugh

Most managers need someone kiss their ass badly đó cưng.  Ngồi hoài cả ngày đau mông lắm.

Ngoi mỏi ngày cũng chai mông lắm lol!
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:43 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I say the 'ass kisser' always win, eventhough they know jack! Laugh

Most managers need someone kiss their ass badly đó cưng.  Ngồi hoài cả ngày đau mông lắm.

Ngoi mỏi ngày cũng chai mông lắm lol!

Sao cưng lại cười? Đau thật đó cưng ơi.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Rice wrote:Gù: agreed cấu vụ không cần argue with stupid manager, không thì quit job thôi


Hihi, người thông minh thường thông cảm và không trách người không đủ thông minh đó chị. Quit job là chạy trốn nỗi khó khăn mà mình phải đối đầu. Theo em nghĩ không phải là giải pháp tuyệt vời.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:53 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:“They need smart people working with stupid management to make management look smart.”

What’s your thought on this one?

The modern management theory is invented and set up perfectly to allow stupid leaders can manage smart people to work under them.  It is unnecessary to hire a smart manager to tell smart people what to do which can cause conflict and backfire between them. In reality, smart people will not waste their time arguing with a stupid manager.  They will figure out how to make their tasks done correctly, or just simply quit the job.

Isn’t that how it is everywhere Prince Hunchback? I’m sure many stayed due to the mentality of….grass is not always greener on the other side. Di dau cung same shiet, don’t you think?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:54 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Most managers need someone kiss their ass badly đó cưng.  Ngồi hoài cả ngày đau mông lắm.

Ngoi mỏi ngày cũng chai mông lắm lol!

Sao cưng lại cười?  Đau thật đó cưng ơi.

Buy a seat cushion, problem solved. Saying of the day 75440789
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:56 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:“They need smart people working with stupid management to make management look smart.”

What’s your thought on this one?

The modern management theory is invented and set up perfectly to allow stupid leaders can manage smart people to work under them.  It is unnecessary to hire a smart manager to tell smart people what to do which can cause conflict and backfire between them. In reality, smart people will not waste their time arguing with a stupid manager.  They will figure out how to make their tasks done correctly, or just simply quit the job.

Isn’t that how it is everywhere Prince Hunchback? I’m sure many stayed due to the mentality of….grass is not always greener on the other side. Di dau cung same shiet, don’t you think?

Yes, we are human.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:59 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Ngoi mỏi ngày cũng chai mông lắm lol!

Sao cưng lại cười?  Đau thật đó cưng ơi.

Buy a seat cushion, problem solved. Saying of the day 75440789

Wrong! Sitting on a cushion can't be better than sitting on someone's meat.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:10 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Sao cưng lại cười?  Đau thật đó cưng ơi.

Buy a seat cushion, problem solved. Saying of the day 75440789

Wrong!  Sitting on a cushion can't be better than sitting on someone's meat.

Lol troi! That’s inappropriate for work! Laugh
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:51 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Buy a seat cushion, problem solved. Saying of the day 75440789

Wrong!  Sitting on a cushion can't be better than sitting on someone's meat.

Lol troi!  That’s inappropriate for work! Laugh

During business hours, the manager is expected to do whatever he can to make the operation functions proficient. Otherwise, he will be replaced.

Sitting on someone's meat is just a technique to have someone do whatever he desires such as help him to monitor the others and report to him daily.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:50 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Wrong!  Sitting on a cushion can't be better than sitting on someone's meat.

Lol troi!  That’s inappropriate for work! Laugh

During business hours, the manager is expected to do whatever he can to make the operation functions proficient.  Otherwise, he will be replaced.

Sitting on someone's meat is just a technique to have someone do whatever he desires such as help him to monitor the others and report to him daily.

Lol he will be replaced if he does that during work hour.  Do it at your own time and place 😂
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:54 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Lol troi!  That’s inappropriate for work! Laugh

During business hours, the manager is expected to do whatever he can to make the operation functions proficient.  Otherwise, he will be replaced.

Sitting on someone's meat is just a technique to have someone do whatever he desires such as help him to monitor the others and report to him daily.

Lol he will be replaced if he does that during work hour.  Do it at your own time and place 😂

Hihi, he có làm gì sai đâu mà phải replace him chớ?
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:58 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Lol troi!  That’s inappropriate for work! Laugh

During business hours, the manager is expected to do whatever he can to make the operation functions proficient.  Otherwise, he will be replaced.

Sitting on someone's meat is just a technique to have someone do whatever he desires such as help him to monitor the others and report to him daily.

Lol he will be replaced if he does that during work hour.  Do it at your own time and place :joy:

What is wrong with the does that? Có phải cưng đã nghĩ bậy?
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:04 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

During business hours, the manager is expected to do whatever he can to make the operation functions proficient.  Otherwise, he will be replaced.

Sitting on someone's meat is just a technique to have someone do whatever he desires such as help him to monitor the others and report to him daily.

Lol he will be replaced if he does that during work hour.  Do it at your own time and place :joy:

What is wrong with the does that? Có phải cưng đã nghĩ bậy?

Ai nghi bay?!  Saying of the day 2023431958


Last edited by LoveStory08 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum