Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed Empty Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed

Post by 8DonCo Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:32 pm

SALEM, Ore. — The winner of a record-breaking $1.326 billion Powerball jackpot is in fact three winners who will split the prize.

Husband and wife Cheng and Duanpen Saephan of Portland, along with their friend Laiza Chao from Milwaukie, were announced as the winners at an Oregon Lottery news conference Monday afternoon, three weeks after the previously-unnamed Portland winner came forward to claim the prize.

Cheng Saephan attended the news conference and said he and Chao bought the ticket and will split the prize in half, with his half split with his wife. He also revealed that he has been battling cancer since 2016, and continues to go through chemotherapy treatment.

"I'm grateful to the lottery and how I have been blessed with this prize," he said. "I will be able to provide for my family and my health. I prayed for blessing; my prayers were answered."

He said his first purchase after getting the money would be "a house — my dream home." He said he'd played the lottery years earlier and then not much since, but began playing more often about four months ago.
"I had a feeling, said like, 'I can win it, I can win it.' But I didn't think I'd win this big," he said.

Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed Empty Re: Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed

Post by nhatrangdep Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:49 pm

mới chơi thường xuyên 4 tháng nay mà thắng

mình chơi 3-4 hụi hem thắng ..
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed Empty Re: Oregon winners of $1.3 billion Powerball jackpot revealed

Post by ga10 Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:27 pm

Thắng được nhiều tiền mà 0 chửa được cancer thì ít ra vợ con được hưởng!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:01 pm

Split vay het Thanh billionaire roi! Hehe

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top